Editor's Note: Here you'll find the monthly list of corrections to the StuartLovinggood.com blog. If you believe a correction is missing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An article published on May 18, 2016, entitled "The Secret to Viral Marketing Success" incorrectly claimed to know the secret to viral marketing success. The author regrets this error.
- An article published on June 4, 2016, entitled "Burbie Sanders Should Apologize to Hillary" unfairly referred to Democratic Party presidential candidate Hillary Clinton by her first name only. The author regrets this error and apologizes to ol' Hillbill.
- A previous correction in this monthly corrections roundup unfairly referred to Democratic Party presidential candidate Hillary Clinton as "ol' Hillbill." The author regrets this error.
- An article published on May 29, 2016, entitled "15 Totes Hot BABes, CliCK" misidentified Mariah Carey as "Mayfair Carhorn." The author regrets this error, among many others.
- An article published on June 1, 2016, entitled "Why I Quit Doing the Stanky Leg at Parties" incorrectly attributed the title of "Godfather of Gobsmack" to Jim Carrey. Upon review, it is unclear who is actually worthy of that title. The author regrets.
- An article published on May 16, 2016, entitled "Shit Gets Real" incorrectly attributed a photo to Uncle Tommy. This photo was actually stolen from Getty Images. The author sincerely apologizes, and is full of regret.
- An article published on May 10, 2016, entitled "All Muslims are Jews, So What?" incorrectly inferred that all people of Muslim faith also practice Judaism. This inference was made in error. Please forgive the author, we beg of you.
- An article published on May 27, 2016, entitled "Top Ten Places to Try in LA!" was completely fabricated and not based on any tangible facts. The author stands at your door, knocking and imploring you to accept their earnest apology. You are the great one. You deserve all.
- An article published on June 6, 2016, entitled "The Reason I Got Out of Silicon Valley – It's Not What You Think" incorrectly referenced Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg as "a back-alley garbage can fire with a face and a pulse." This reference was made in solemn error. We can not be held responsible for such comments made by the author. We implore you. We bow at your feet. Let us live! Let us live. We live to serve you. Please! Let us live! LET US LI